The process to sell your home it isn’t difficult
The reasons for you to sell your home and where you want to move next are important to you and to your agent that will help you review your options and set realistic time frame for the sale.
- Determine the Price. Do you have a price in mind? Great! Your agent will help you identify and analyze the proposed value that will bring you the most money according to a comparison of other homes sold near you.
- Get the word out. Now that you’re ready to sell, your real estate agent will set up a marketing strategy specifically for your home. There are many ways to get the word out. It is not only to upload your just listed for sale home in the MLS (Multiple Service Listing) for your area. But also * other Internet sites* Yard signs * Open houses * Media advertising * Agent-to-agent referrals * Direct mail marketing campaigns.
- Showings. Your agent will use a combination of these tactics to bring the most qualified buyers to your home. Your agent should structure the marketing plan so that the first three to six weeks will be the busiest time of your house showings.
- Negotiate to sell. Most offers to purchase your home will require some negotiations to reach an agreement accepted by the sellers and the buyers. Your real estate agent should be well versed on the intricacies of the contracts used in our area and should protect your best interest throughout the bargaining.
- Prepare to close. The property will need to be formally appraised, surveyed, inspected or repaired. Your real estate agent can serve as your advocate when dealing with the buyer’s agent and service providers.
- Close the deal. “Closing Day” is where ownership of the property is legally transferred to the buyer. Your agent will be present during the closing to guide you through the process and make sure everything goes as planned initially to achieve your desires and your next move.